CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, August 11, 2003

wahlao. guess what. today wai came over rite.. then my sister was home. and im not supposed to have anyone over cos im supposed to be studying.. anyway lucky my sis didnt see wai.. cos she doesnt like her. she thought wai was some st marg's girl.. -wails- guess what, my handphone is confiscated.. ugh. what the hell. as a punishment. till next friday. somemore im using a 8210 now cos my 7210 got confiscated by my school and i will only get it back on the 25th. now this 8210 also confiscated. double ugh!! no phone is like.. ugh. hard to live larh. haiyar. have to learn how to survive.. anyway those that need to contact me, call my house and ask my mom for my number over here.. or just ask around la. yar. dont want to publish it online..

anyway.. bett i read your sms.. but i had to give my phone to my sis. so i didnt remember the url. i will call you soon yar? and sheryl, i've got no phone.. call my house.. bukitpanjang.. u should know the number rite? or ask bran or something k. tell me if you dont have it.. we're still meeting on sat rite? i hope so yar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home